3CS JOB FAIR AND CAREER EXPLORATION
Information Coming Soon!
Sinclair Community College, Dayton Ohio
Recruiting cybersecurity talent is an ongoing issue for companies. To assist, the Community College Cyber Summit (3CS) is hosting a 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration to help identify your next potential candidate.
Who will be there?
Invited attendees include cybersecurity students in two- and four-year degree programs as well as recent graduates. These attendees will have the knowledge and hands-on skills for entry-level security positions and be ready for hire. Additionally, over 400 college faculty and workforce development professionals from across the nation will attend.
Why should you attend?
• Discover great local cybersecurity talent! All employers will receive student resumes within two weeks after the event.
• Share your enthusiasm about your organization and why it’s great to work there.
• Meet local cybersecurity education community members to discuss skills and curriculum.
• Learn more about the national cybersecurity education resources available.
How can you participate?
• Become an employer at the 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration for $150.
• Bring your best swag and informational flyers.
• Consider sending your team to the full 3CS conference to learn more about the cybersecurity education community.
• BONUS: Attend the employer luncheon reception with the leadership teams of National CyberWatch Center, National Cybersecurity Training & Education Center (NCyTE), and the National Center for Systems Security and Information Assurance (CSSIA). Businesses looking to hire will have an excellent opportunity to be heard by the educators that influence academic program content (included in your $150 employer fee).
Colleges interested in increasing their institution’s transfer population should market their degree program at the 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration.
Who will be there?
Cybersecurity students in 2-yr degree programs giving you the opportunity to speak directly to students and market your program. Share your school pride, enthusiasm and giveaways while recruiting to your institution.
2019 3CS Job Fair Employers:
SIGN UP FOR OUR 3CS NEWSLETTER: