3CS JOB FAIR AND CAREER EXPLORATION
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Bossier Parish Community College, Louisiana
The 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration consists of two elements designed to engage community college cybersecurity students and recent graduates: 3CS Job Fair and the 3CS Student Track.
GREAT NEWS! TRAVEL STIPENDS AVAILABLE!
We are so excited to announce that THANKS to a grant from the National Science Foundation, students can attend the 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration and the conference for free and receive a travel allowance.
Local Students: Students that live within 50 miles of BPCC will have their conference paid and receive reimbursement for mileage at $0.58/mile.
Regional Students: Students that will drive more than 50 miles to reach BPCC will have their registration paid, their mileage reimbursed at $0.58/mile, two days per diem at $69/day reimbursed, and two nights at the hotel (shared room/booked by 3CS).
National Students: Students that will fly to reach BPCC will have their registration paid, their transportation including airfare/bus/train/mileage reimbursed (up to $500), two days per diem at $69/day reimbursed, and two nights at the hotel (shared room/booked by 3CS).
Deadline for STUDENT STIPEND application is May 22, 2019.
(students will receive a notification on June 7th if their application is approved)
Recruiting cybersecurity talent is an ongoing issue for companies. To assist, the Community College Cyber Summit (3CS) is hosting a 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration to help identify your next potential candidate.
Who will be there?
Invited attendees include cybersecurity students in two- and four-year degree programs as well as recent graduates. These attendees will have the knowledge and hands-on skills for entry-level security positions and be ready for hire. Additionally, over 400 college faculty and workforce development professionals from across the nation will attend.
Why should you attend?
• Discover great local cybersecurity talent! All employers will receive student resumes within two weeks after the event.
• Share your enthusiasm about your organization and why it’s great to work there.
• Meet local cybersecurity education community members to discuss skills and curriculum.
• Learn more about the national cybersecurity education resources available.
How can you participate?
• Become an employer at the 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration for $150.
• Bring your best swag and informational flyers.
• Consider sending your team to the full 3CS conference to learn more about the cybersecurity education community.
• BONUS: Attend the employer luncheon reception with the leadership teams of National CyberWatch Center, CyberWatch West (CWW) and the National Center for Systems Security and Information Assurance (CSSIA). Businesses looking to hire will have an excellent opportunity to be heard by the educators that influence academic program content (included in your $150 employer fee).
To become an EMPLOYER at 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration, contact:
Dr. Vera Zdravkovich
Job Fair and Employers
Colleges interested in increasing their institution’s transfer population should market their degree program at the 3CS Job Fair and Career Exploration.
Who will be there?
Cybersecurity students in 2-yr degree programs giving you the opportunity to speak directly to students and market your program. Share your school pride, enthusiasm and giveaways while recruiting to your institution.
2018 3CS Job Fair Employers:
SIGN UP FOR OUR 3CS NEWSLETTER: